Here I am AFTER the morphine! ;)Well, my hubby and I usually do things in pairs, but I must admit this was one thing I would have been happy to have him do on his OWN!!! He started off last week at the ER with 3 kidney stones then flushed them out a few days later. Then 5 minutes into the worship service on Sunday morning he started doing the squirmy dance again and I KNEW he had another little bugger so we spent another whole day at the ER. Well, that day I started having the same pleasant symptoms of those little buggers. So there we were last night all night from 9PM until 6AM. So now he still has the one kidney stone and I have two. Aren't we going to ring in the new year in style?




1 comment:
Oh Denisey... soooo sorry about the eventful/painful Christmas! Ya'll need a punch card at the hospital :) I hope you have all recovered...maybe, almost. I love your blog, I must have been going to a different one...maybe it was the girls. I've never found this one before! SOOOOOO good to see you guys. The girls are SO beautiful and grown up. I can't believe it girl! You and your man look great too. Happy New Year friend.
Love, Jen
Post a Comment